I can't leave a post like that...
I feel sorry for her, I really do. I say she's crazy when she's calling everyone she's mad at--and I quote---"Fucking cunt whores"---it's just a bit much. I know people think I'm crazy sometimes too--hell, I'll get in a crying jag thinking about my dad or something and bust out in to tears, but no one thinks I'm going to bring an uzi in to work one day and mow them all down.
I truly believe she could snap one day and pull what is left of her hair out (it's really really thin due to her eating disorder) and just go nuclear on all of us. I just hope I can make it to the panic button first. I want to try and be her friend and help her, but damn Gina (Martin Lawrence reference there)...she makes me want to take my own arm off and beat myself.
Alright...maybe I'm crazy too :)
xoxo
One Phat Grrl
onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

<< Home